– Output Voltage
– Bypass mode: 0utput voltage same as input voltage
– AVR mode: Output voltage = Input voltage 1.2 at Input voltage – Output Frequency Same as input
– Output Voltage 230Vac +/-10%
– Transfer Time 20ms typical
– Waveform Modified Sine-wave
– Bypass Mode (in VA and Watts) Load >110%+/-15% , alarm 5 mins then fault
– Load >130% +/-15%, fault immediately.
– AVR Mode (in VA and Watts)at Input voltage > 170VAC Load >100%+/-15%, go to bypass mode
– AVR Mode (in VA and Watts)at Input voltage < 170VAC Load >60%+/-15%, go to bypass mode
– Battery Mode (in W) Load>110% +/-15%, overload alarm for 15s, and then will switch to fault mode for 10s. Then unit will re-start for 5 times Load>120% +/-15% , fault & cut off O/P immediately.