TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will always do our best to ensure that YOU, the customer, are our top priority.
Below are some basic terms and conditions that may apply in certain cases
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- We try hard to keep our listed pricing current. Prices may be subject to change at our discretion due to exchange rate fluctuations or supplier price changes. We reserve the right to cancel an order due to unavailability of stock or unexpected price changes.
- Sometimes, our website might overlook and still offer a product that has been discontinued or is no longer in stock with us or our suppliers. If you order a product that we are unable to supply due to these reasons please be understanding and patient with us. We will gladly offer alternative products and if we cannot supply what you need, we will gladly refund you or replace it with another product.
- No goods will be shipped or released until we are happy that electronic funds transfers have cleared into our bank account.
Terms and Conditions of Delivery:
- We will arrange delivery directly to you. Delivery lead times may depend on client location and availability of couriers.
- Estimated lead times will be from 2 to 3 working days after payment has cleared to us.
- We will do our best to get your goods to you sooner if possible.
- Delivery will only happen once funds have cleared into our bank account.
- We do not release goods on presentation of a proof of payment.
*Click to view Delivery & Shipping
Warranty Related Issues and Queries:
For the most efficient warranty resolution procedures, please return your faulty or non-working product to our physical store located in Tokai, Cape Town. We do our best to resolve warranty issues as quickly as possible. Standard warranty procedure must allow for up to a maximum of 2 to 3 weeks for resolution by repair or replacement.
- Instant swap outs can only be done within 7 days from date of invoice
- Swap out will only be approved if product is returned with full original packaging
- Swap out terms are based on replacement stock availability
- Refund only available within 7 working days from date of invoice
- CPA credit requests are applied only when approved by manufacturer
- CPA credit requests can only be processed within 6 months of invoice
- Credit requests can take up to 3 weeks outside of the 7-day return window
- This is a delay at the manufacturer, we do our best to speed this up
*Credit and refund can only be issued for faulty and unwanted products within a maximum of 7 working days from date of invoice. Products that are returned without complete and undamaged packaging (boxes and supporting documents, cables and accessories included) will not be eligible for credit. Please ensure that products are returned to us as close to original condition as possible to assist us in processing credits and refunds when required.
Free Delivery and Delivery Charges:
- We Deliver, Countrywide (South Africa Only)
- Products that qualify for free delivery will be marked accordingly under the product descriptions page
- Delivery fee will be calculated and charged at checkout where applicable
Detailed Company Terms and Conditions:
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Tokai Computers is a business in the Information Technology industry that sells and supports computer equipment.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 to 3 working days and delivery confirmed by way of email .
- Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Tokai Computers is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Tokai Computers will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
Tokai Computers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded here.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made using the PayFast payment gateway or by bank transfer into the Tokai Computers bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Tokai Computers via PayFast who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayFast uses the strictest form of encryption and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.PayFast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Tokai Computers separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site. For more detail on PayFast refer to www.PayFast.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Tokai Computers takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Tokai Computers chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 299 Main Road, Pama House, Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Tokai Computers may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by E. Hardenberg based in South Africa trading as Tokai Computers.
- Tokai Computers contact details
Company Physical Address:
299 Main Road, Pama House, Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Tel: 021 702 4400